Whilst using the technologies
that we had, I have learnt how effective framing is but it would've looked
better if the two characters were positioned exactly on the left/ right side of
the frame and whether there was equal background space above their heads. To do
this we could've had the grid view on the camera. In my opinion, I liked how
our group worked together because everyone in my group had different strong
points; therefore we were able to work efficiently and productively. For
example, Connie drew the storyboards and this helped a lot because when we
followed it we stuck to the camera shots that we decided. During the filming
process, we had different perspectives as to what looked right and this was
good because we could compare and contrast these ideas which could improve on
the framing.
Because editing is one of
my strong points, I was entitled to work on the dialogue scene. It was easy and
long to do, however, if it weren't for my group I may have missed out bits
where I could improve. For example, because we had trouble recording the audio
due to the wind noise in the background, we filmed on one camera and recorded
the audio during the dialogue scene, it was difficult for me to time it right
and sometimes it looked wrong but my group helped. We all did a fair amount of
editing, for example, Harry did most of the titling and Connie and Eddy worked
on the first scene and the main title and the last shot of the couple
walking. Here's a list of websites and tools I have used:
www.blogger.com - Official blog site, containing work
www.photojointer.net - To make screenshot collages
Paint - To crop and adjust the pixel size of each image
www.imdb.com - For movie research
www.prezi.com/ www.slideshare.net - To present research/ ideas
Audacity and www.soundcloud.com - To record and post
www.makeagif.com - For making gifs that relates to our final piece
www.youtube.com - To upload videos like our draft/ final and things that linked with the research I have found
www.surveymonkey.co.uk - To gather feedback and evaluation
Windows movie maker/ Final cut pro - Two forms of editing software
You provide good coverage of the hardware and web 2.0 technology used, but in terms of what you learned, you mainly leave this open for interpretation.
ReplyDelete